The Wafflemat foundation-forming system not only delivers superior performance (20
years in use, over 10,000,000 sf installed, zero structural failures or call backs
. . .), but it's also simple to install. However, we want you to see that for yourself,
so we've compiled several photo and video sequences of projects in California, Hawaii,
Texas, Alabama, and Mexico, with slabs ranging from 400 sf to over 10,000 sf. And,
don't forget to check out the brief write-up re each sequence, as there's some terrific
facts and tips included.
- Sequence #1: 2,000 sf single-family home in Livermore, CA (bonus Technical Paper: "A Developers View of the Wafflemat Foundation System").
- Sequence #2: 10,500 sf multi-family complex on Oahu (Kapolei).
- Sequence #3: 235 single-family homes in Monterrey, Mexico, in highly-expansive soils.
- Sequence #4: 5,000 sf custom on Oahu (Nuuanu Valley).
- Sequence #5: Specialty home in Napa, CA.
- Sequence #6: Large custom home directly on gulf waters in Mobile, Alabama.
- Sequence #7: Custom home near Austin, Texas.
- Sequence #8: 31 Studio Apartments in Oakland, CA (bonus video: Wafflemat concrete pour, one minute in length).
- Sequence #9: 10,000 sf custom home in Yountville, CA.
- Sequence #10: 9,000 sf pre-school in San Ramon, CA.
- Sequence #11: Wafflemat/Helical Anchor 'Hybrid' Solution, Glen Ellen, CA.
- Sequence #12: Showcase pavilion, Jordan Winery, Healdsburg, CA (bonus PDF: "Carbon Footprint Analysis of Wafflemat vs. Uniform Thickness Slab Alternative").
- Sequence #13: 8,000 sf custom home in Sonoma, CA.
- Sequence #14: Wafflemat used in basement application, Denver, Colorado.
- Sequence #15: About Wafflemat.
- Sequence #16: Wafflemat installed in Rocky Soils on Maui, Hawaii.
- Sequence #17: Our ‘heaviest’ Wafflemat install ever! Blackhawk Museum, Danville, CA.